Results-Based Professional Psychotherapy - It Works
If you're suffering from:
- anxiety, panic
- relationship issues, conflicts
- low self esteem
- difficult life changes and transitions such as marriage, divorce, death, terminated employment, menopause, mid life crisis, parenting challenges
- teenage and young adult challenges
Here's what happens in a therapy session:
- You'll Learn how to reprogram your mind for success and happiness.
- You'll Practice techniques to achieve success in your life.
- You'll Discover how to turn off the patterns of disempowerment.
- You'll Develop skills for climbing out of whatever pits you find yourself in.
- You'll Change how you interact with others to build healthy relationships.
- You'll Banish old patterns of thoughts, feelings, and behaviours that no longer serve you.
- You'll Explore who you really are and what you want to do with your life.
- You'll Bust out of mistaken beliefs, family myths, religious or cultural strictures and limitations.
- You'll Turn your life around and face forward towards your chosen vision of the future.
- You'll be deeply listened to and respected.
- You'll be given time to tell your story.
- you'll be supported in your process of change, in your time and way.
- You'll be appreciated in your successes.
Make an appointment.
Psychotherapy doesn't have to be painful. In fact, you can make very powerful changes in your life with easy to learn interpersonal skills. Many of my clients start
out doing just that; and after a few sessions they are feeling better, thinking better, and moving their life forward.
Did your doctor tell you to get some Cognitive Therapy or cognitive behavior therapy? Maybe your doctor used the short form, saying you need some CBT. Well, much of the therapy I do is founded on CBT. Many people find traditional CBT sort of boring - which is why I attempt to frame it up in interesting and informative ways.
In the words of Mahatma Gandhi:
Your beliefs become your thoughts
Your thoughts become your words
Your words become your actions
Your actions become your habits
Your habits become your values
Your values become your destiny
Client Support Page
Announcement: My Book! (click on it)
Extending back in time, people have been drawn to watch and participate in drama. Understood and used by playwrights and authors in all cultures of recorded history, and known in recent times as the triangle of disempowerment, drama triangle, or Karpman's triangle, drama is a compelling but ineffective way of interacting with others that leads to relationship confusion, dysfunction and conflict. It is a pervasive source of suffering between individuals, groups, communities and nations. Psychotherapist Gregory Boyce's book No More Drama shows us the external appearances of drama, the inner workings, why we participate, and most importantly, how to conduct ourselves so we live in what he calls the Drama Free Zone. His writing is enjoyable and easy to follow; his suggestions, very powerful. It is: A Practical Guide to Healthy Relationships.
Click No More Drama to read more.
I can’t begin to touch upon how many ways that Greg has helped me. I had been suffering with pretty severe physical and emotional symptoms of anxiety. When my self esteem had hit an all time low, I pulled out Greg’s number (that my doctor had given me some time ago), and made my first appointment. I was sort of terrified. And there was Greg, caring and compassionate, a keen listener, with every response being thoughtful and tailored specifically for my challenges. I felt hopeful for the first time in a long time. Greg helped me uncover so many things and introduced new ideas to me that helped me change my perceptions and beliefs, which in turn helped my self esteem. And with that, I learned to love myself, leading to more loving relationships with everyone in my life. Greg, I am so grateful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are a truly wonderful human being, highly skilled, hugely compassionate, and you always “make me” laugh!
I have referred people to you and to your website in the past, as I think you give your clients an opportunity to do really positive and solution-focused work.
My mom discovered Greg through friends, and they suggested that I talk to Greg about some of the difficulties I was working through. I'm a 17 years old male and facing the difficulties that most teenagers face in high school. Greg's been really helpful, despite his lack of hair. I would recommend Greg for anyone going through any difficulties.
- J. (17 yr old male - with
Greg is great. He is disarming and gave practical strategies on how to
manoeuvre in the relationship with my boyfriend. We (my boyfriend and I) have been to numerous therapists and
counsellors and Greg was the first to deal directly with how to proceed so a discussion doesn't escalate to an argument.
Click: More Comments from clients.