This book is about removing drama from your relationships.
Many self help books devote a lot of pages to talking about the problem; and not so many pages about solving the problem. This book reverses that.
Some of the topics covered in the book are:
- How to identify when you're involved in a drama
- How to get un-involved and out of a drama
- How to refuse invitations to drama
- How to stop yourself from starting a drama
- Setting and maintaining personal boundaries.
- Asking for what you want from a calm and powerful stance.
- Saying no with ease and confidence, and making the no stick.
- Negotiating relationship agreements that work.
- How to listen in a way that supercharges your effectiveness.
- How to speak with authority.
- How to structure a sensitive or contentious conversation.
If you want to say goodbye to drama in your relationships, buy this book.
Print & Digital:
PC Site (examples and excerpts)